Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Clearing Your Thoughts ~ Walking

Clearing Your Thoughts ~ Walking




Sometimes I just feel like locking myself in my room and writing for days on end. Unfortunately, I don't think my hands or wrists would last that long *ahem* Aye, writing can do that to ya! It's exhausting work, I tell you. Not only does it use your mind, but all of your creativity and ideas get a good work-out too! After writing several pages your mind starts to feel exhausted and worn out. I sometimes have to take a walk to clear my thoughts and get my brain working correctly again. 



Usually by the time I come back indoors my mind has filled up with more ideas that it drew from the nature-walk. So there, having some writer's block or writer's exhaustion? Take a walk...

~ Long life and fair health to you ~

<Dis> 

No comments:

Post a Comment