Monday, April 14, 2014

The Phantom of The Opera

The Phantom of The Opera


 A dear friend of mine introduced me to this marvelous movie several months ago and I am now a Phantom-Phan for life! 

Normally, I do not like musicals at all and rather detest them. But this movie is an exception! I love it. The singing, acting, and screen-play is great. Not to mention it has one of my favorite actors in it, Gerald Butler. ;) But that's beside the point (kind of...but the movie is mainly about him after all...).


This movie is filled with romance, spectacular singing by the whole cast, but mainly the three stars, cool costumes, and a neat story-line. And hey, it has Gerry in it so what better reason do you need to watch it? ;)   


I promise, that after watching this movie you will be singing opera 24/7...and you might even consider making opera singing a full time job. I know I sure have.


Just ask my family, they will tell you I am a nut (which is probably true...) and sing opera in the shower, while washing dishes, while...well pretty much all the time.


Start saving up your money, because your going to want an organ after seeing this movie. 

Sadly, I'm still saving up for one, so I just play an imaginary one.


 So go get yourself a copy of this movie and become a Phantom-Phan right away!


Your welcome...I think...


 

~Long life and fair health to you~
 
 <Dis>


No comments:

Post a Comment